Scrabble word: SPOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOUT exist?
Definitions of SPOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- To gush forth in a rapid stream or in spurts.
- To discharge a liquid or other substance continuously or in spurts.
- To speak volubly and tediously.
- To cause to flow or spurt out.
- To utter volubly and tediously.
- Chiefly British.
- A tube, mouth, or pipe through which liquid is released or discharged.
- A continuous stream of liquid.
- The burst of spray from the blowhole of a whale.
- A pawnshop.
- verb - to eject in a rapid stream
There are 5 letters in SPOUT: O P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOUT plus a wildcard: SPOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOUT
Images for SPOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.