Scrabble word: SPOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOUT exist?
Definitions of SPOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that allows the passage of liquids or grain
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- To gush forth in a rapid stream or in spurts.
- To discharge a liquid or other substance continuously or in spurts.
- To speak volubly and tediously.
- To cause to flow or spurt out.
- To utter volubly and tediously.
- Chiefly British.
- A tube, mouth, or pipe through which liquid is released or discharged.
- A continuous stream of liquid.
- The burst of spray from the blowhole of a whale.
- A pawnshop.
- verb - to eject in a rapid stream