Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPROUT exist?
Definitions of SPROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - any new growth of a plant such as a new branch or a bud
- noun - a newly grown bud (especially from a germinating seed)
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.
- To cause to come forth and grow.
- Young plant growth, such as a bud or shoot.
- Something resembling or suggestive of a sprout, as in rapid growth: “a tall blond sprout of a boy” (Anne Tyler).
- verb - to begin to grow
There are 6 letters in SPROUT: O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPROUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPROUT plus a wildcard: SPROUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPROUT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPROUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.