Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPROUT exist?
Definitions of SPROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - any new growth of a plant such as a new branch or a bud
- noun - a newly grown bud (especially from a germinating seed)
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.
- To cause to come forth and grow.
- Young plant growth, such as a bud or shoot.
- Something resembling or suggestive of a sprout, as in rapid growth: “a tall blond sprout of a boy” (Anne Tyler).
- v - to begin to grow
There are 6 letters in SPROUT: O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPROUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPROUT plus a wildcard: SPROUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPROUT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPROUT
- New Agriculture ETF Takes Root ETF Trends
- FileBrussels sprout closeup.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... ministry coming out in favour of a green CAP sprout. CAP Reform
- ... backgrounds with scion spring sprout tender wallpaper - 273060
- sprout Flowers & Grass Nature wallpapersfor.me
- sprout your dreams grow your life Mychronospheres Blog
- NhDs - sprout (28).jpg
- My Leisurely Kitchen Brussels sprout Stir Fry
- ... first thing that comes up is not the beautiful tender green sprout