Scrabble word: SPROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPROUT exist?
Definitions of SPROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - any new growth of a plant such as a new branch or a bud
- noun - a newly grown bud (especially from a germinating seed)
- verb - produce buds, branches, or germinate
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- To begin to grow; give off shoots or buds.
- To cause to come forth and grow.
- Young plant growth, such as a bud or shoot.
- Something resembling or suggestive of a sprout, as in rapid growth: “a tall blond sprout of a boy” (Anne Tyler).
- verb - to begin to grow