Scrabble word: STROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STROP exist?
Definitions of STROP in dictionaries:
- noun - a leather strap used to sharpen razors
- verb - sharpen on a strop
- A strap, especially a short rope whose ends are spliced together to make a ring.
- A flexible strip of leather or canvas used for sharpening a razor.
- verb - to sharpen on a strip of leather
There are 5 letters in STROP: O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STROP plus a wildcard: STROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STROP
Images for STROP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.