Scrabble word: PORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORTS exist?
Definitions of PORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- noun - sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- noun - an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- noun - the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- verb - put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- verb - bring to port
- verb - land at or reach a port
- verb - turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- verb - carry, bear, convey, or bring
- verb - carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- verb - drink port
- verb - modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- verb - to shift to the left side
There are 5 letters in PORTS: O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORTS plus a wildcard: PORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORTS
Images for PORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.