Scrabble word: PORT
Is PORT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- noun - sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- noun - an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- noun - the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- noun - (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- verb - put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- verb - bring to port
- verb - land at or reach a port
- verb - turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- verb - carry, bear, convey, or bring
- verb - carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- verb - drink port
- verb - modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- adj - located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- A place on a waterway with facilities for loading and unloading ships.
- A city or town on a waterway with such facilities.
- The waterfront district of a city.
- A place along a coast that gives ships and boats protection from storms and rough water; a harbor.
- A port of entry.
- Computer Science.
- An entrance to or exit for a data network.
- A connection point for a peripheral device.
- Of, relating to, or on the port.
- A porthole.
- A cover for a porthole.
- An opening, as in a cylinder or valve face, for the passage of steam or fluid.
- A hole in an armored vehicle or a fortified structure for viewing or for firing weapons.
- A gateway or portal, as to a town.
- A rich sweet fortified wine.
- The position of a rifle or other weapon when ported.
- The manner in which one carries oneself; bearing.
- verb - to shift to the left side
There are 4 letters in PORT: O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORT
Click to search all anagrams of PORT plus a wildcard: PORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORT
Images for PORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.