Scrabble word: TROOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROOP exist?
Definitions of TROOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of soldiers
- noun - a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- noun - a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- noun - an orderly crowd
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - move or march as if in a crowd
- A group or company of people, animals, or things.
- A group of soldiers.
- A unit of at least five Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts under the guidance of an adult leader.
- A great many; a lot.
- To move or go as a throng.
- To assemble or move in crowds.
- To consort; associate.
- verb - to move or gather in crowds
There are 5 letters in TROOP: O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROOP plus a wildcard: TROOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROOP
Images for TROOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.