Scrabble word: TROOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROOP exist?
Definitions of TROOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of soldiers
- noun - a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- noun - a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- noun - an orderly crowd
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - move or march as if in a crowd
- A group or company of people, animals, or things.
- A group of soldiers.
- A unit of at least five Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts under the guidance of an adult leader.
- A great many; a lot.
- To move or go as a throng.
- To assemble or move in crowds.
- To consort; associate.
- verb - to move or gather in crowds