Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORPOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORPOR exist?
Definitions of TORPOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of motor and mental inactivity with a partial suspension of sensibility
- noun - inactivity resulting from lethargy and lack of vigor or energy
- A state of mental or physical inactivity or insensibility.
- Lethargy; apathy.
- The dormant, inactive state of a hibernating or estivating animal.
- n - mental or physical inactivity
There are 6 letters in TORPOR: O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORPOR plus a wildcard: TORPOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORPOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORPOR
- in torpor
- Competence Seguros Garantindo sua tranquilidade.
- Constable - Baa de Weymouth ]
- Projetor Porttil Focus - Novy - FRETE GRATIS para todo o Brasil - SH
- torpor Orb (New Phyrexia) - Gatherer - Magic The Gathering
- Think on it Put Me In a State of torpor
- Instructions for how to configure the Silicon Kaleidoscope to use ...
- Aqua.gif is 1276 pixels wide and 890 pixels high. It is 604949 bytes ...
- Castrated torpor
- morceguismos torpor & Hibernao