Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORPOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORPOR exist?
Definitions of TORPOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of motor and mental inactivity with a partial suspension of sensibility
- noun - inactivity resulting from lethargy and lack of vigor or energy
- A state of mental or physical inactivity or insensibility.
- Lethargy; apathy.
- The dormant, inactive state of a hibernating or estivating animal.
- noun - mental or physical inactivity
There are 6 letters in TORPOR: O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORPOR plus a wildcard: TORPOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORPOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORPOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.