Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORPORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORPORS exist?
Definitions of TORPORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of motor and mental inactivity with a partial suspension of sensibility
- noun - inactivity resulting from lethargy and lack of vigor or energy
- n - mental or physical inactivity
There are 7 letters in TORPORS: O O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORPORS plus a wildcard: TORPORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORPORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORPORS
- torpors KMLE - ...
- This raccoon baby is torpors today.
- Forenede DRAM Bryggere
- Selenator Por Siempre y Para Siempre
- If youve betrayed torpors trust then after the battle starts attack ...
- 10 Coisas que voc deveria saber sobre o Rio de Janeiro - Dirio do ...
- Nagytsokr s tovbbi rdekessgekrt Klikkelj a kpekre.
- Axis Inc. Green Design and Fabrication
- ... media comics misc 2012 2013 beastofoblivion feel good arts torpors