Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTOR exist?
Definitions of ROTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the rotating armature of a motor or generator
- noun - the revolving bar of a distributor
- noun - rotating mechanism consisting of an assembly of rotating airfoils
- A rotating part of an electrical or mechanical device.
- An assembly of rotating horizontal airfoils, as that of a helicopter.
- n - a rotating part of a machine
There are 5 letters in ROTOR: O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTOR plus a wildcard: ROTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTOR
Images for ROTOR
- FileStator and rotor by Zureks.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Full resolution (2315 1758 pixels file size 456 KB MIME ...
- Exploded view of a rotor showing every component. Note the coloured ...
- Tail rotor
- The rotor. The rotor is the spinning mass inside of the alternator ...
- Alternator rotor 124 Amp12 Volt For Delco CS144 Series 108-124 Amp ...
- Do the turning rotor blades make the helicopter fly asked Robin.
- CAT Automotive Auto Electrical Alternator Testing and Functions
- ... motor for vacuum cleaners The rotor and the stator parts of motor
- Xtreme Rotaries - Circliping rotor Gears
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.