Scrabble word: ROTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTOR exist?
Definitions of ROTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the rotating armature of a motor or generator
- noun - the revolving bar of a distributor
- noun - rotating mechanism consisting of an assembly of rotating airfoils
- A rotating part of an electrical or mechanical device.
- An assembly of rotating horizontal airfoils, as that of a helicopter.
- noun - a rotating part of a machine
There are 5 letters in ROTOR: O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTOR plus a wildcard: ROTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTOR
Images for ROTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.