Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOR exist?
Definitions of TOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill
- noun - a high rocky hill
- A high rock or pile of rocks on the top of a hill.
- A rocky peak or hill.
- n - a high, craggy hill
There are 3 letters in TOR: O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOR plus a wildcard: TOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOR
Images for TOR
- Ashwick Parish Website - Glastonbury tor
- tor - Wikipedia
- tors multimedia gallery
- Practical Anarchy Internet Freedom
- North Cornwall National Trust The Archaeology of Rough tor
- Bellever tor Bellever tor Dartmoor Copyright Derek Harper
- tor johnson DEADWRITEs DAILIES
- Hound tor and Hay tor Angela Valentine
- Below] Joe Kubert tor cover from July 1954
- Glastonbury tor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.