Scrabble word: TROT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROT exist?
Definitions of TROT in dictionaries:
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a gait faster than a walk
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - ride at a trot
- verb - cause to trot
- The gait of a horse or other four-footed animal, between a walk and a canter in speed, in which diagonal pairs of legs move forward together.
- A ride on a horse at this pace.
- A gait of a person, faster than a walk; a jog.
- A race for trotters.
- A toddler.
- An old woman; a crone.
- To go or move at a trot.
- To cause to move at a trot.
- verb - to go at a gait between a walk and a run