Scrabble word: TROT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROT exist?
Definitions of TROT in dictionaries:
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a gait faster than a walk
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - ride at a trot
- verb - cause to trot
- The gait of a horse or other four-footed animal, between a walk and a canter in speed, in which diagonal pairs of legs move forward together.
- A ride on a horse at this pace.
- A gait of a person, faster than a walk; a jog.
- A race for trotters.
- A toddler.
- An old woman; a crone.
- To go or move at a trot.
- To cause to move at a trot.
- verb - to go at a gait between a walk and a run
There are 4 letters in TROT: O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROT plus a wildcard: TROT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROT
Images for TROT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.