Scrabble word: TUTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUTOR exist?
Definitions of TUTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- verb - be a tutor to someone
- verb - act as a guardian to someone
- A private instructor.
- One that gives additional, special, or remedial instruction.
- A teacher or teaching assistant in some universities and colleges having a rank lower than that of an instructor.
- A graduate, usually a fellow, responsible for the supervision of an undergraduate at some British universities.
- The legal guardian of a minor and of the minor’s property.
- To act as a tutor to; instruct or teach privately.
- To have the guardianship, tutelage, or care of.
- To function as a tutor.
- To be instructed by a tutor; study under a tutor.
- verb - to instruct privately
There are 5 letters in TUTOR: O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUTOR plus a wildcard: TUTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUTOR
Images for TUTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.