Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUTOR exist?
Definitions of TUTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- verb - be a tutor to someone
- verb - act as a guardian to someone
- A private instructor.
- One that gives additional, special, or remedial instruction.
- A teacher or teaching assistant in some universities and colleges having a rank lower than that of an instructor.
- A graduate, usually a fellow, responsible for the supervision of an undergraduate at some British universities.
- The legal guardian of a minor and of the minor’s property.
- To act as a tutor to; instruct or teach privately.
- To have the guardianship, tutelage, or care of.
- To function as a tutor.
- To be instructed by a tutor; study under a tutor.
- v - to instruct privately
There are 5 letters in TUTOR: O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUTOR plus a wildcard: TUTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUTOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUTOR
- How do our tutors tutor How do our tutors tutor
- UNO MSLC tutoring
- tutor Time
- tutor New Orleans - Professional tutoring Service for New Orleans LA ...
- tutoring Philosophy at Cowichan tutoring
- FrenchSpanishHebrewGreekESL tutor
- Everyone can use a tutor from time to time. Here are what a few ...
- Need a tutor Globe University Blog
- Become a Mastery tutor offering one-on-one in-home tutoring for ...
- Math tutor Science Music Lessons