Scrabble word: TUTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUTOR exist?
Definitions of TUTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- verb - be a tutor to someone
- verb - act as a guardian to someone
- A private instructor.
- One that gives additional, special, or remedial instruction.
- A teacher or teaching assistant in some universities and colleges having a rank lower than that of an instructor.
- A graduate, usually a fellow, responsible for the supervision of an undergraduate at some British universities.
- The legal guardian of a minor and of the minor’s property.
- To act as a tutor to; instruct or teach privately.
- To have the guardianship, tutelage, or care of.
- To function as a tutor.
- To be instructed by a tutor; study under a tutor.
- verb - to instruct privately