Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURBOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBOT exist?
Definitions of TURBOT in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of a large European flatfish
- noun - a large brownish European flatfish
- A European flatfish, Scophthalmus maximus, that has a brown, knobby upper side and is prized as food.
- Any of various flatfishes similar or related to this fish.
- noun - a European flatfish
There are 6 letters in TURBOT: B O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBOT plus a wildcard: TURBOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURBOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.