Scrabble word: TOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOUT exist?
Definitions of TOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who buys tickets to an event in order to resell them at a profit
- noun - someone who advertises for customers in an especially brazen way
- noun - one who sells advice about gambling or speculation (especially at the racetrack)
- verb - advertize in strongly positive terms
- verb - show off
- To solicit customers, votes, or patronage, especially in a brazen way.
- To obtain and deal in information on racehorses.
- To solicit or importune: street vendors who were touting pedestrians.
- To obtain or sell information on (a racehorse or stable) for the guidance of bettors.
- To promote or praise energetically; publicize: “Projects for... construction of a deep-water route... to reach ports in the continent’s industrial heartland had been widely touted” (Kenneth McNaught).
- One who obtains information on racehorses and their prospects and sells it to bettors.
- One who solicits customers brazenly or persistently: “The administration of the nation’s literary affairs falls naturally into the hands of touts and thieves” (Lewis H.
- verb - to solicit brazenly
There are 4 letters in TOUT: O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOUT plus a wildcard: TOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOUT
Images for TOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.