Scrabble word: STOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOUT exist?
Definitions of STOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
- noun - a garment size for a large or heavy person
- adj - dependable
- adj - euphemisms for `fat'
- adj - having rugged physical strength
- Having or marked by boldness, bravery, or determination; firm and resolute.
- Strong in body; sturdy.
- Strong in structure or substance; solid or substantial.
- Bulky in figure; thickset or corpulent.
- Powerful; forceful.
- Stubborn or uncompromising: put up stout resistance to the proposal.
- A thickset or corpulent person.
- A garment size for a large or heavy figure.
- A strong, very dark beer or ale.
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
- noun - a strong, dark ale
There are 5 letters in STOUT: O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOUT plus a wildcard: STOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOUT
Images for STOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.