Scrabble word: UTMOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTMOST exist?
Definitions of UTMOST in dictionaries:
- noun - the greatest possible degree
- adj - of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity
- adj - highest in extent or degree
- adj - (comparatives of `far') most remote in space or time or order
- Being or situated at the most distant limit or point; farthest: the utmost tip of the peninsula.
- Of the highest or greatest degree, amount, or intensity; most extreme: a matter of the utmost importance.
- noun - the greatest degree or amount