Scrabble word: TROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUT exist?
Definitions of TROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of any of several primarily freshwater game and food fishes
- noun - any of various game and food fishes of cool fresh waters mostly smaller than typical salmons
- Any of various freshwater or anadromous food and game fishes of the family Salmonidae, especially of the genera Salmo and Salvelinus, usually having a streamlined, speckled body with small scales.
- Any of various similar but unrelated fishes, such as the troutperch.
- An elderly woman regarded as being silly.
- noun - a freshwater fish