Scrabble word: TROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUT exist?
Definitions of TROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of any of several primarily freshwater game and food fishes
- noun - any of various game and food fishes of cool fresh waters mostly smaller than typical salmons
- Any of various freshwater or anadromous food and game fishes of the family Salmonidae, especially of the genera Salmo and Salvelinus, usually having a streamlined, speckled body with small scales.
- Any of various similar but unrelated fishes, such as the troutperch.
- An elderly woman regarded as being silly.
- noun - a freshwater fish
There are 5 letters in TROUT: O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROUT plus a wildcard: TROUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUT
Images for TROUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.