Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROTS exist?
Definitions of TROTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slow pace of running
- noun - radicals who support Trotsky's theory that socialism must be established throughout the world by continuing revolution
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a gait faster than a walk
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - ride at a trot
- verb - cause to trot
- verb - to go at a gait between a walk and a run
There are 5 letters in TROTS: O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROTS plus a wildcard: TROTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.