Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATOR exist?
Definitions of STATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device consisting of the stationary part of a motor or generator in or around which the rotor revolves
- The stationary part of a motor, dynamo, turbine, or other working machine about which a rotor turns.
- n - the part of a machine about which the rotor revolves
There are 6 letters in STATOR: A O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATOR plus a wildcard: STATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATOR
- ... stator coil are one in the same. These are usually found on mopeds and
- stator (HT01-0409001) - China statoralternator
- Zne n GY6 150cc Scooter 12-coil stator (29mm center hole diameter ...
- Filestator and rotor by Zureks.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fix An AC Motor stator Motor Parts Blog
- Ricky stator 8 100 WattUniversalRace Light and High Output stator
- stator Assy Gr650 X Tempter 1983 (usa) 3140115500
- stator CS130D 24V105A ApplicationDelco
- Electric Power Engineering Microchip AC Induction Motor Fundamentals ...