Scrabble word: TOAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOAST exist?
Definitions of TOAST in dictionaries:
- noun - slices of bread that have been toasted
- noun - a celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention
- noun - a person in desperate straits
- noun - a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- verb - make brown and crisp by heating
- verb - propose a toast to
- To heat and brown (bread, for example) by placing in a toaster or an oven or close to a fire.
- To become toasted: This bread toasts well.
- The act of raising a glass and drinking in honor of or to the health of a person or thing.
- A proposal to drink to someone or something or a speech given before the taking of such a drink.
- The one honored by a toast.
- To drink to the health or honor of.
- verb - to brown by exposure to heat