Scrabble word: TOAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOAST exist?
Definitions of TOAST in dictionaries:
- noun - slices of bread that have been toasted
- noun - a celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention
- noun - a person in desperate straits
- noun - a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- verb - make brown and crisp by heating
- verb - propose a toast to
- To heat and brown (bread, for example) by placing in a toaster or an oven or close to a fire.
- To become toasted: This bread toasts well.
- The act of raising a glass and drinking in honor of or to the health of a person or thing.
- A proposal to drink to someone or something or a speech given before the taking of such a drink.
- The one honored by a toast.
- To drink to the health or honor of.
- verb - to brown by exposure to heat
There are 5 letters in TOAST: A O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOAST plus a wildcard: TOAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOAST
Images for TOAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.