Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTA exist?
Definitions of ROTA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts
- noun - a roster of names showing the order in which people should perform certain duties
- A roll call or roster of names.
- A round or rotation of duties.
- n - a list of names
There are 4 letters in ROTA: A O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTA plus a wildcard: ROTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTA
Images for ROTA
- BMW rota Grids
- rota Cdiz naturaleza de rota paisajes de rota monumentos en rota ...
- rota - Rondas Ostensivas Tobias de Aguiar - 25062010 - Parte 1
- nmwisimaJDMbits rota RB-R 16x8 et10
- rota BM8 Mazda Miata bm8_miata_004 dropit shop
- Tags grid rota wheels VW
- rota grid Varios Cars rota_grid_ dropit shop
- rotas Lol - Cosmetic and Detailing - Volvospeed Forums
- INFORMACION TURISTICA ADICIONAL DE rota (CADIZ) - Andalucia (Spain ...
- rota RKR dropit shop