Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABORT exist?
Definitions of ABORT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
- verb - terminate before completion
- verb - cease development, die, and be aborted
- verb - terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- To give birth before the embryo or fetus is capable of surviving on its own; miscarry.
- To cease growth before full development or maturation.
- To terminate an operation or procedure, as with a project, a missile, an airplane, or a space vehicle, before completion.
- To cause to terminate pregnancy prematurely, before the embryo or fetus is viable.
- To cause the expulsion of (an embryo or fetus) before it is viable.
- To interfere with the development of; conclude prematurely: abort plans for a corporate takeover.
- To terminate before completion: abort a trip because of illness; abort a spaceflight; abort a takeoff.
- To stop the progress of (a disease, for example).
- The act of terminating an operation or procedure, as with a project, a missile, an airplane, or a space vehicle, before completion.
- A procedure to terminate execution of a program when an unrecoverable error or malfunction occurs.
- v - to bring forth a fetus prematurely
There are 5 letters in ABORT: A B O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABORT plus a wildcard: ABORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABORT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABORT
- abort i frste trimester (de frste 12 uger) Lger Mod abort
- Cobb abortabort
- Medicinsk abort Kirugisk abort Tvstegsmetoden
- abort - din mening (mammagjengen)
- abortion Is Humane Says Pro-Choicer ClinicQuotes
- Agrup. Nacionalista Lacebrn Guzmn EL abortO ES PRO
- abortabort - Meme Center
- 10-11 ...
- Arguments About abortion Pros and Cons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.