Scrabble word: BOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOAT exist?
Definitions of BOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a small vessel for travel on water
- noun - a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- verb - ride in a boat on water
- A relatively small, usually open craft of a size that might be carried aboard a ship.
- An inland vessel of any size.
- A ship or submarine.
- A dish shaped like a boat: a sauce boat.
- To travel by boat.
- To ride a boat for pleasure.
- To transport by boat.
- To place in a boat.
- adj - to travel by boat (watercraft) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOATABLE
There are 4 letters in BOAT: A B O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOAT plus a wildcard: BOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOAT
Images for BOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.