Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TABOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABOO exist?
Definitions of TABOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a prejudice (especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands) that prohibits the use or mention of something because of its sacred nature
- noun - an inhibition or ban resulting from social custom or emotional aversion
- verb - declare as sacred and forbidden
- adj - excluded from use or mention
- adj - forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands
- A ban or an inhibition resulting from social custom or emotional aversion.
- A prohibition, especially in Polynesia and other South Pacific islands, excluding something from use, approach, or mention because of its sacred and inviolable nature.
- Excluded or forbidden from use, approach, or mention: a taboo subject.
- v - to exclude from use, approach, or mention
There are 5 letters in TABOO: A B O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABOO plus a wildcard: TABOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABOO
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABOO
- SCNA - THE MOVIE BUFF (tm) REVIEW taboo - Extreme Living
- Prose that s 5 taboo Prose That Blows
- ... Blog Blog Archive taboo 1 (1980) & taboo 2 (1982) JUST LISTED
- taboo of Black Eyed Peas Takes a Stand Against Arizonas Racist ...
- Lazy taboo Blue Sky Perspectives
- taboo - Brooklyn Art Project
- taboo American Style 2-The Story Continues Movie Posters From Movie ...
- Luis Gomez (born July 14 1975) better known by his stage name taboo ...
- taboo biography birth date birth place and pictures
- Celebrity VIP Lounge taboo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.