Scrabble word: BOOT
Is BOOT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- noun - British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- noun - an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- noun - a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- verb - kick
- verb - cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- Protective footgear, as of leather or rubber, covering the foot and part or all of the leg.
- A protective covering, especially a sheath to enclose the base of a floor-mounted gear shift lever in a car or truck.
- Chiefly British.
- A kick.
- An unceremonious dismissal, as from a job.
- A swift, pleasurable feeling; a thrill.
- A Denver boot.
- A marine or navy recruit in basic training.
- To put boots on.
- To kick.
- To discharge unceremoniously.
- To enter (a program) into a computer using a few initial instructions.
- To disable (a vehicle) by attaching a Denver boot.
- Advantage; avail.
- adj - to load a program into a computer [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOOTABLE
There are 4 letters in BOOT: B O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOT
Click to search all anagrams of BOOT plus a wildcard: BOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOT
Images for BOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.