Scrabble word: BOOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOTS exist?
Definitions of BOOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- noun - British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- noun - an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- noun - a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- verb - kick
- verb - cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- adj - to load a program into a computer [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOOTABLE
There are 5 letters in BOOTS: B O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOTS plus a wildcard: BOOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOTS
Images for BOOTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.