Scrabble word: BOOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOST exist?
Definitions of BOOST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving hope or support to someone
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the act of giving a push
- verb - increase
- verb - give a boost to
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
- To raise or lift by pushing up from behind or below.
- To increase; raise: boost prices; efforts to boost participation in the program.
- To assist in further development or progress: a bill intended to boost local charities.
- To stir up enthusiasm for; promote vigorously: boosted their school with rallies and fund drives.
- To increase the voltage of (a circuit).
- To shoplift.
- A push upward or ahead.
- An increase: a big boost in salary.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 5 letters in BOOST: B O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOST plus a wildcard: BOOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOST
Images for BOOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.