Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOST exist?
Definitions of BOOST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving hope or support to someone
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the act of giving a push
- verb - increase
- verb - give a boost to
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
- To raise or lift by pushing up from behind or below.
- To increase; raise: boost prices; efforts to boost participation in the program.
- To assist in further development or progress: a bill intended to boost local charities.
- To stir up enthusiasm for; promote vigorously: boosted their school with rallies and fund drives.
- To increase the voltage of (a circuit).
- To shoplift.
- A push upward or ahead.
- An increase: a big boost in salary.
- v - to hold up or add strength to
There are 5 letters in BOOST: B O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOST plus a wildcard: BOOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOST
- ... written by me on behalf of boost Mobile . All opinions are 100% mine
- Badvertising Nestls boost Nutritious Energy (2.5x the nutritious ...
- BP-1-25 Black Bezel -1 2.5 Bar boost Pressure Gauge
- ... Day Baby Brain... Just popping in with a boost...or not I should say
- boost Mobile and Samsung Announces the Android Samsung Replenish for ...
- boost Mobile Phones Clear Protector
- boost Bar Chocolate Bars Buy Chocolate Confectionery
- Motorola Clutch i465 for boost Mobile- Red picture pics and wallpaper
- boost controller - CAR-EQUIPEMENT.COM
- boost Mobile LG Venice New boost Mobile Phones