Scrabble word: BOOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOST exist?
Definitions of BOOST in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving hope or support to someone
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the act of giving a push
- verb - increase
- verb - give a boost to
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
- To raise or lift by pushing up from behind or below.
- To increase; raise: boost prices; efforts to boost participation in the program.
- To assist in further development or progress: a bill intended to boost local charities.
- To stir up enthusiasm for; promote vigorously: boosted their school with rallies and fund drives.
- To increase the voltage of (a circuit).
- To shoplift.
- A push upward or ahead.
- An increase: a big boost in salary.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to