Scrabble word: BOOSTS
Is BOOSTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BOOSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving hope or support to someone
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the act of giving a push
- verb - increase
- verb - give a boost to
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 6 letters in BOOSTS: B O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOSTS
Click to search all anagrams of BOOSTS plus a wildcard: BOOSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOSTS
Images for BOOSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.