Scrabble word: BOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOSS exist?
Definitions of BOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who exercises control over workers
- noun - a person responsible for hiring workers
- noun - a person who exercises control and makes decisions
- noun - a leader in a political party who controls votes and dictates appointments
- noun - a circular rounded projection or protuberance
- verb - raise in a relief
- adj - exceptionally good
- An employer or a supervisor.
- One who makes decisions or exercises authority.
- A professional politician who controls a party or a political machine.
- To supervise or control.
- To be or act as a supervisor or controlling element.
- A circular protuberance or knoblike swelling, as on the horns of certain animals.
- A raised area used as ornamentation.
- A raised ornament, such as one at the intersection of the ribs in a vaulted roof.
- An enlarged part of a shaft to which another shaft is coupled or to which a wheel or gear is keyed.
- A hub, especially of a propeller.
- A cow or calf.
There are 4 letters in BOSS: B O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOSS plus a wildcard: BOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOSS
Images for BOSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.