Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOBS exist?
Definitions of SOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dyspneic condition
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - convulsive gasp made while weeping
- verb - weep convulsively
- v - to cry with a convulsive catching of the breath
There are 4 letters in SOBS: B O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOBS plus a wildcard: SOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOBS
Images for SOBS
- THIS YEAR sobs & SAK PASE RECORDS BRING YOU FOR THE 1ST TIME IN USA ...
- Rylan Clark sobs through Xtra Factor interview after Ella Hendersons ...
- currensy sobs
- STAR OCEAN Sanctions of God
- Chief Keef Performs At sobs & Whispers On The Breakfast Club
- Picture of Elisabeth Shue
- sobs - casey veggies-1
- Dave Berry and Heidi Range split sobs the bike shed - Yahoo omg ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.