Scrabble word: TOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOSS exist?
Definitions of TOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- noun - an abrupt movement
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - throw or cast away
- verb - agitate
- See Synonyms at throw.
- To throw, fling, or heave continuously about; pitch to and fro: boats that were tossed by the storm.
- To mix (a salad) lightly so as to cover with dressing.
- To discuss informally; bandy: tossed the idea around.
- To move or lift (the head) with a sudden motion: “tossing their heads in sprightly dance” (William Wordsworth).
- To disturb or agitate; upset.
- To throw to the ground: ducked the blow and tossed his opponent.
- To flip (coins) in order to decide an issue.
- To flip coins with: I’ll toss you to see who goes first.
- To be thrown here and there; be flung to and fro.
- To move about restlessly; twist and turn: toss in one’s sleep.
- To flip a coin to decide an issue.
- The act of tossing or the condition of being tossed.
- The distance that something is or can be tossed.
- An abrupt upward movement, as of the head.
- To drink in one draft by suddenly tilting.
- To drink up in one draft.
- To do or finish effortlessly or casually: “technicians who can toss off the Romantic blockbusters with stupendous speed and ease” (Annalyn Swan).
- verb - to throw lightly
There are 4 letters in TOSS: O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOSS plus a wildcard: TOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOSS
Images for TOSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.