Scrabble word: COSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSTS exist?
Definitions of COSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation
- noun - the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- verb - be priced at
- verb - require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- verb - to estimate a price for production of
There are 5 letters in COSTS: C O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSTS plus a wildcard: COSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSTS
Images for COSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.