Scrabble word: SCOUTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOUTS exist?
Definitions of SCOUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- noun - someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- verb - explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
- verb - to observe for the purpose of obtaining information
There are 6 letters in SCOUTS: C O S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOUTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOUTS plus a wildcard: SCOUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOUTS
Images for SCOUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.