Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOUT exist?
Definitions of SCOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- noun - someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- verb - explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
- To spy on or explore carefully in order to obtain information; reconnoiter.
- To observe and evaluate (a talented person) for possible hiring.
- To search: scout around for some gossip.
- To search for talented people: She scouts for a professional basketball team.
- One that is dispatched from a main body to gather information, especially in preparation for military action.
- The act of reconnoitering.
- A watcher or sentinel.
- One who is employed to discover and recruit talented persons, especially in the fields of sports and entertainment.
- One who is employed to observe and report on the strategies and players of rival teams.
- Often Scout.
- A member of the Boy Scouts.
- A member of the Girl Scouts.
- An individual; a person: a good scout.
- A student’s male servant at Oxford University.
- To reject with disdain or derision.
- verb - to observe for the purpose of obtaining information
There are 5 letters in SCOUT: C O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOUT plus a wildcard: SCOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOUT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.