Scrabble word: STUCCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUCCO exist?
Definitions of STUCCO in dictionaries:
- noun - a plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime
- verb - decorate with stucco work
- verb - coat with stucco
- A durable finish for exterior walls, usually composed of cement, sand, and lime, and applied while wet.
- A fine plaster for interior wall ornamentation, such as moldings.
- A plaster or cement finish for interior walls.
- verb - to coat with a type of plaster