Scrabble word: STUCCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUCCO exist?
Definitions of STUCCO in dictionaries:
- noun - a plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime
- verb - decorate with stucco work
- verb - coat with stucco
- A durable finish for exterior walls, usually composed of cement, sand, and lime, and applied while wet.
- A fine plaster for interior wall ornamentation, such as moldings.
- A plaster or cement finish for interior walls.
- verb - to coat with a type of plaster
There are 6 letters in STUCCO: C C O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUCCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUCCO plus a wildcard: STUCCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUCCO
Images for STUCCO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.