Scrabble word: OCCULTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCULTS exist?
Definitions of OCCULTS in dictionaries:
- noun - supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- noun - supernatural practices and techniques
- verb - cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- verb - become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
- verb - hide from view
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 7 letters in OCCULTS: C C L O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCULTS plus a wildcard: OCCULTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCULTS
Images for OCCULTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.