Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COST
In which Scrabble dictionary does COST exist?
Definitions of COST in dictionaries:
- noun - the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- verb - be priced at
- verb - require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- An amount paid or required in payment for a purchase; a price.
- The charges fixed for litigation, often payable by the losing party.
- To have as a price.
- To cause to lose, suffer, or sacrifice: Participating in the strike cost me my job.
- v - to estimate a price for production of
There are 4 letters in COST: C O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COST plus a wildcard: COST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COST
Images for COST
- Ways To Control costs - Forbes
- Re-inventing Play - commercial playground costs - Total
- HCW Benefits Blog Will Healthcare Reform Force Employers to Drop ...
- About Us Spendwell Consulting
- ... and those you work with should be laser focused on cost reduction
- ... are asked to do Value Engineering it was to lower the cost
- The cost of Skype - Supertintin Blog
- Two-Pronged Approach to Generating Revenue
- ... regarding several key cost of living factors in the Kansas City area
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.