Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOIC exist?
Definitions of STOIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Greek school of philosophy founded by Zeno
- noun - someone who is seemingly indifferent to emotions
- adj - seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain
- adj - pertaining to Stoicism or its followers
- A member of a Greek school of philosophy, founded by Zeno about 308 B.
- adj - one who is indifferent to pleasure or pain [n -S] : STOICAL
There are 5 letters in STOIC: C I O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOIC plus a wildcard: STOIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.