Scrabble word: COATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COATS exist?
Definitions of COATS in dictionaries:
- noun - an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down
- noun - a thin layer covering something
- noun - growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- verb - put a coat on
- verb - cover or provide with a coat
- verb - form a coat over
- verb - to cover with a coat (an outer garment)
There are 5 letters in COATS: A C O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COATS plus a wildcard: COATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COATS
Images for COATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.