Scrabble word: COAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAST exist?
Definitions of COAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the shore of a sea or ocean
- noun - a slope down which sleds may coast
- noun - the area within view
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- verb - move effortlessly
- Land next to the sea; the seashore.
- A hill or other slope down which one may coast, as on a sled.
- The act of sliding or coasting; slide.
- The frontier or border of a country.
- To slide down an incline through the effect of gravity.
- To move effortlessly and smoothly.
- To move without further use of propelling power.
- To act or move aimlessly or with little effort: coasted for a few weeks before applying for a job.
- To sail near or along a coast.
- verb - to slide down a hill
There are 5 letters in COAST: A C O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COAST plus a wildcard: COAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAST
Images for COAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.