Scrabble word: COAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does COAST exist?
Definitions of COAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the shore of a sea or ocean
- noun - a slope down which sleds may coast
- noun - the area within view
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- verb - move effortlessly
- Land next to the sea; the seashore.
- A hill or other slope down which one may coast, as on a sled.
- The act of sliding or coasting; slide.
- The frontier or border of a country.
- To slide down an incline through the effect of gravity.
- To move effortlessly and smoothly.
- To move without further use of propelling power.
- To act or move aimlessly or with little effort: coasted for a few weeks before applying for a job.
- To sail near or along a coast.
- verb - to slide down a hill