Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTOR exist?
Definitions of CASTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a multiple star with 6 components
- noun - a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- noun - a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- noun - a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- noun - type genus of the Castoridae: beavers
- An oily, brown, odorous substance obtained from glands in the groin of the beaver and used as a perfume fixative.
- A hat made of beaver fur or an imitation.
- A heavy wool fabric used especially for overcoats.
- noun - a small, swiveling wheel
There are 6 letters in CASTOR: A C O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTOR plus a wildcard: CASTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.