Scrabble word: COASTER
Is COASTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of a coastal area
- noun - someone who coasts
- noun - a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- One who acts in an aimless manner.
- A sled or toboggan.
- One who rides a sled or toboggan.
- A vessel engaged in coastal trade: “dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smokestack” (John Masefield).
- A roller coaster.
- A disk, plate, or small mat placed under a bottle, pitcher, or drinking glass to protect a table top or other surface beneath.
- A small tray, often on wheels, for passing something, such as a wine decanter, around a table.
- A resident of a coastal region.
- noun - a sled
There are 7 letters in COASTER: A C E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COASTER, to go: COASTER?
Let's rearrange the letters in COASTER and see some winning combinations
Images for COASTER
Lookup in Wiki for COASTER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.