Scrabble word: COASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COASTER exist?
Definitions of COASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of a coastal area
- noun - someone who coasts
- noun - a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- One who acts in an aimless manner.
- A sled or toboggan.
- One who rides a sled or toboggan.
- A vessel engaged in coastal trade: “dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smokestack” (John Masefield).
- A roller coaster.
- A disk, plate, or small mat placed under a bottle, pitcher, or drinking glass to protect a table top or other surface beneath.
- A small tray, often on wheels, for passing something, such as a wine decanter, around a table.
- A resident of a coastal region.
- noun - a sled
There are 7 letters in COASTER: A C E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COASTER plus a wildcard: COASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COASTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.