Scrabble word: FORECAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORECAST exist?
Definitions of FORECAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a prediction about how something (as the weather) will develop
- verb - predict in advance
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - indicate by signs
- To estimate or calculate in advance, especially to predict (weather conditions) by analysis of meteorological data.
- To calculate or estimate something in advance; predict the future.
- verb - to estimate or calculate in advance
There are 8 letters in FORECAST: A C E F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORECAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORECAST plus a wildcard: FORECAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORECAST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORECAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.