Scrabble word: FOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSTER exist?
Definitions of FOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - bring up under fosterage
- verb - help develop, help grow
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- To nurse; cherish: foster a secret hope.
- Providing parental care and nurture to children not related through legal or blood ties: foster parents; foster grandparents; a foster home.
- Receiving parental care and nurture from those not related to one through legal or blood ties: foster children.
- verb - to promote the growth of
There are 6 letters in FOSTER: E F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOSTER plus a wildcard: FOSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.