Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSTER exist?
Definitions of FOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - bring up under fosterage
- verb - help develop, help grow
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_N.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_A.
- To nurse; cherish: foster a secret hope.
- Providing parental care and nurture to children not related through legal or blood ties: foster parents; foster grandparents; a foster home.
- Receiving parental care and nurture from those not related to one through legal or blood ties: foster children.
- v - to promote the growth of
There are 6 letters in FOSTER: E F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOSTER plus a wildcard: FOSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOSTER
- foster THE PEOPLE Zaragoz.ana
- Actrices Hollywood Jodie foster Una mujer con secretos
- Filefoster - Willis Faber and Dumas Headquarters Ipswich.jpg ...
- Six New Thor Character Posters FilmoFilia
- Fondo de pantalla gratis de Sara foster
- KennedysOnline Reunion with Hannahs foster Family
- Picture of Scott Michael foster
- Jodie foster picture 16253 - hollywoodpix.net
- View image Jodie foster 11
- Jodie foster Wallpaper 1440x900 Wallpapers 1440x900 Wallpapers ...