Scrabble word: FOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSTER exist?
Definitions of FOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - bring up under fosterage
- verb - help develop, help grow
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- To nurse; cherish: foster a secret hope.
- Providing parental care and nurture to children not related through legal or blood ties: foster parents; foster grandparents; a foster home.
- Receiving parental care and nurture from those not related to one through legal or blood ties: foster children.
- verb - to promote the growth of