Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORESTS exist?
Definitions of FORESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- noun - land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- verb - establish a forest on previously unforested land
- v - to convert into a forest (a densely wooded area)
There are 7 letters in FORESTS: E F O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORESTS plus a wildcard: FORESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORESTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORESTS
- World Forestry Day Forestry Day World Forest Day forests ...
- Understorey of a coastal forest in northern Zululand.
- BEAUTIFUL NATURE PICTURES Nature Heals The Mind forests...
- European forests Europe Blog
- Future of Washington forests
- Full resolution (2048 1536 pixels file size 1.4 MB MIME ...
- New Zealand - Glaciers and Subtropical Rainforest Touristmaker
- Uttarakhand forest department wakes up to ground realities ...
- Hemlock - hardwood - pine forest system in Hollis (photo by Ben ...
- Kelp Forest The Minute After
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.