Scrabble word: FORTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTES exist?
Definitions of FORTES in dictionaries:
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - (music) loud
- noun - the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- verb - gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - station (troops) in a fort
- noun - a strong point
There are 6 letters in FORTES: E F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTES plus a wildcard: FORTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.