Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROE exist?
Definitions of FROE in dictionaries:
- A cleaving tool having a heavy blade set at right angles to the handle.
- n - a cleaving tool
There are 4 letters in FROE: E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROE plus a wildcard: FROE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROE
Images for FROE
- ... name the froe. It was used for splitting wood along the grain
- Diagram Hoppende fr tegnet
- GratisSkole.dk Grn fr
- Diagram Oppustelig fr
- We do two sizes of froes for splitting wood.
- Shake froe
- Just before I left for PWYP North I received a Japanese kindling froe ...
- Peavey Shingle froe Tool Snob - ToolSnob.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.