Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGE exist?
Definitions of FORGE in dictionaries:
- noun - furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- noun - a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - move ahead steadily
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- A furnace or hearth where metals are heated or wrought; a smithy.
- A workshop where pig iron is transformed into wrought iron.
- To form (metal, for example) by heating in a forge and beating or hammering into shape.
- To form (metal) by a mechanical or hydraulic press.
- To give form or shape to, especially by means of careful effort: forge a treaty; forge a close relationship.
- To fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes; counterfeit: forge a signature.
- To work at a forge or smithy.
- To make a forgery or counterfeit.
- To advance gradually but steadily: forged ahead through throngs of shoppers.
- To advance with an abrupt increase of speed: forged into first place with seconds to go.
- v - to fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes
There are 5 letters in FORGE: E F G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGE plus a wildcard: FORGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGE
- blacksmith forge
- forge - Pictures & Characters Art - Etrian Odyssey
- Open forge Workshop
- My gas forge (K) that is still underconstruction. For more information ...
- Ancienne forge Bourg-Blanc
- FileShack in Pigeon forge TN by Zachary Davies.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Fichierforge Gudelon.JPG - Wikipdia
- consider it one of my great travel experiences to watch men forge ...
- Fichierforge mp3h3662.jpg - Wikipdia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.