Is FORGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- noun - a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - move ahead steadily
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- A furnace or hearth where metals are heated or wrought; a smithy.
- A workshop where pig iron is transformed into wrought iron.
- To form (metal, for example) by heating in a forge and beating or hammering into shape.
- To form (metal) by a mechanical or hydraulic press.
- To give form or shape to, especially by means of careful effort: forge a treaty; forge a close relationship.
- To fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes; counterfeit: forge a signature.
- To work at a forge or smithy.
- To make a forgery or counterfeit.
- To advance gradually but steadily: forged ahead through throngs of shoppers.
- To advance with an abrupt increase of speed: forged into first place with seconds to go.
- verb - to fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes
There are 5 letters in FORGE: E F G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORGE, to go: FORGE?
Rearrange the letters in FORGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORGE
What's nearby FORGE
Lookup in Wiki for FORGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORGE"