Scrabble word: FORGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGES exist?
Definitions of FORGES in dictionaries:
- noun - furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- noun - a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - move ahead steadily
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- verb - to fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes
There are 6 letters in FORGES: E F G O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGES plus a wildcard: FORGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.