Scrabble word: FROG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROG exist?
Definitions of FROG in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- noun - a person of French descent
- noun - a decorative loop of braid or cord
- verb - hunt frogs for food
- Any of numerous tailless, aquatic, semiaquatic, or terrestrial amphibians of the order Anura and especially of the family Ranidae, characteristically having a smooth, moist skin, webbed feet, and long hind legs adapted for leaping.
- A wedge-shaped, horny prominence in the sole of a horse’s hoof.
- A loop fastened to a belt to hold a tool or weapon.
- An ornamental looped braid or cord with a button or knot for fastening the front of a garment.
- A device on intersecting railroad tracks that permits wheels to cross the junction.
- A spiked or perforated device used to support stems in a flower arrangement.
- Hoarseness or phlegm in the throat.
- Used as a disparaging term for a French person.
- verb - to hunt frogs (web-footed, tailless amphibians)