Scrabble word: FROG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROG exist?
Definitions of FROG in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- noun - a person of French descent
- noun - a decorative loop of braid or cord
- verb - hunt frogs for food
- Any of numerous tailless, aquatic, semiaquatic, or terrestrial amphibians of the order Anura and especially of the family Ranidae, characteristically having a smooth, moist skin, webbed feet, and long hind legs adapted for leaping.
- A wedge-shaped, horny prominence in the sole of a horse’s hoof.
- A loop fastened to a belt to hold a tool or weapon.
- An ornamental looped braid or cord with a button or knot for fastening the front of a garment.
- A device on intersecting railroad tracks that permits wheels to cross the junction.
- A spiked or perforated device used to support stems in a flower arrangement.
- Hoarseness or phlegm in the throat.
- Used as a disparaging term for a French person.
- verb - to hunt frogs (web-footed, tailless amphibians)
There are 4 letters in FROG: F G O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROG plus a wildcard: FROG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROG
Images for FROG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.